To revert Supreme Commander back into English do the following;
- Navigate to "C:\Program Files\
- Locate the file loc_CZ.scd
- Rename this to something like loc_CZ.scd.old
- Now when you next start the game, the menu's /text will be in English.
To convert the Company of Heroes CZ into English, do the following;
- Navigate to "C:\Program Files\THQ\Company of Heroes\Engine\Locale\Czech"
- Rename the file RelicCOH.Czech.ucs to RelicCOH.Czech.ucs.old
- Copy the english version of the file RelicCOH.English.ucs into the directory
- When you next start the game, it will be entirely in English.
To patch the game, always use the official patches from the CDProjekt site and patch in order, from the first patch to the last.
Before patching, remove the RelicCOH.English.ucs file from the directory it is located in to your desktop temporarily and rename the RelicCOH.Czech.ucs.old file back to its original name (remove .old). If you don't do this, then the patch will fail to install.
If you forget, it shouldnt be a problem, just remove/rename the local files and try patching again.